IT Support Specialist
IT Support Specialist position’s primary responsibility is to provide first level support to Auxi Solutions clients. Job role requires performing daily tasks, new incoming tasks, and tasks that range from general technical inquiry, desktop/laptop troubleshooting to basic network troubleshooting.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- System documentation in SyncroMSP, OneNote and Keeper
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Auxi Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum one year relevant experience working as an outside support resource or two years relevant experience working as an internal support resource
- Two-year degree in a related field
- Certifications are a plus
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Basic understanding of networking principles:
- Client Server networking
*Flexible Time Off
- Information Technology & Services